Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- CRM: Notes- Resolved an issue that was posting all notes to all profiles, rather than only the profiles attached to the notes.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that was preventing recurring donations from creating a revenue.
- Accounting: Banking- Resolved an issue causing a difference does not equal zero error when reconciling an account even though the difference shows zero. The issue happened if a transaction was marked cleared and then the reconciliation date was changed to a date before that transaction. Now the system will unclear any transactions that happen after the reconciliation date when the reconciliation date is changed.
- Accounting: Banking- Reconciliation- Resolved an issue causing a timeout error when cancelling a reconciliation that contained a large number of transactions.
- CRM: Custom Fields- Resolved an issue with "Add Custom Fields" button greyed out after refresh.
- Accounting: Financials- Added a new Donation Statement. The donation statement displays all posted donations, by profile, for the selected date range. Choose profiles in the results and click Send Statement to send the donation statement by email or download a PDF.
- CRM: Profile- Resolved an issue on profile list using custom fields answers were displaying across all custom fields columns rather than on the individual columns.
- CRM: Profile List- Resolved an issue with the fundraising admin permission not allowing the user to create a profile list.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue on the Statement of Activities causing accounts to be indented when they were not a sub account. Sub accounts are displayed indented under their parent account.
- Accounting: Banking- Reconciliation- Resolved an issue causing reconciliation to time out when processing a reconciliation with a larger amount of transactions.
- Accounting: Banking- Payments- Resolved an issue causing a cannot read properties of undefined error when voiding a payment.
- Accounting: Banking- Reconciliation- Updated reconciliation to consider the void date to determine if a void check should still show in the list of uncleared items. Now a voided check will continue to show on the list until the reconciliation date is on or after the void date.
- Accounting: Payments- Updated the unpaid expense section of payments to no longer include cancelled expenses.
- Accounting: Payments- Updated payments so historical expense will no longer show in the unpaid section.
- CRM: Profiles- Resolved an issue with profiles being unable to edit.
- CRM: Profiles- Resolved an issue with profiles unable to save the edited information.
- When a user is adding/editing Opportunity custom fields the list of Opportunity Types will now be grouped by Opportunity Category.
- Resolved an issue causing Amount Expected to not populate on reports.
- Accounting: Removed the data from duplicate payment journal entries. Account balances and General Ledger detail no longer includes the duplicates.
- Accounting: Banking- Reconciliation- Resolved an issue causing an unexpected aggregate version error that prevented accounts from being reconciled or unreconciled.
- Accounting: Revenue: Resolved an issue that was not updating the category on an opportunity when editing a revenue entry.
- Accounting: Financials- Budget Report- Added an option to hide rows with zero values. When selected, any account with a 0.00 balance and 0.00 budget will be excluded from the report.
- Accounting: Payments- Resolved an issue allowing the column headers to be clicked when the columns are not sortable. The unpaid expense section of payments is sorted by date and does not allow changes to sort at this time.
- Site: FR Admin - Resolved an issue where the FR Admin cannot edit profile details except custom fields.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing an error deleting journal entry when trying to unpost a revenue on one site. The affected revenue records have been corrected.
- Accounting: Banking- Updated reconciliation for the new payment flow.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing the wrong dates to populate when selecting the Last Fiscal Year filter if the site's fiscal start month was not January.
- Accounting: Payments- Resolved an issue that caused multiple journal entries to be created for a payment.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing a blank profile on revenue created from online donations.
- CRM-Correspondence: Resolved an issue with emails still populating after the profile had been marked as do not solicit.
- Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue that prevented the journal entry from being updated correctly when the opportunity was edited on a posted expense. If the opportunity is edited on a posted expense, the new opportunity will be reflected correctly on the journal entry allowing it to display correctly in fundraising.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that caused a cannot read properties error when editing a revenue.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing the Current Fiscal Year date filter to use the incorrect year on end date if the site's fiscal start month was not January.
- CRM: Added the ability for a system user to associate a profile list to a fundraising opportunity. Enhanced profile list page to now display an opportunity column. This will allow you to easily identify any opportunities associated with a profile list. Another enhancement is when creating a new profile list, you can now select an opportunity at the time of creation.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an error that caused the start date to default to the wrong year if the site's fiscal year doesn't start in January. Start date will now default to the correct date for the current fiscal year.
- Accounting: Banking- Payments- Resolved an issue causing the payments section to display the wrong number of records when it was set to display 10 records per page. Record count is now displaying correctly and the next page arrows will advance you to the next set of records.
- Accounting: Banking- Payments- Resolved an issue causing paid expenses to still show in the unpaid section. All paid expenses are now removed from the unpaid section.
- Accounting: Revenue - Receivable/Invoice - resolved an issue that was not updating the Invoice Number when editing an unposted Receivable/Invoice transaction.
- Accounting: Revenue - resolved an issue with an edited revenue transaction that was not updating the opportunity in a journal entry.
- Accounting: Financials- Added the ability to summarize by account type to the Statement of Financial Position. When selected, balances will be displayed by account type instead of account number.
- Accounting: Financial Reports - Removed the Show/hide report details button and updated how the sub account information displays on the Statement of Activities. Sub accounts are listed below the parent account. When collapsed any account with sub accounts will have a + to expand to see the sub accounts. The accounts can be collapsed/expanded at the account level or you can collapse/expand by report section.
- Fundraising: Donation Custom Fields - Added the ability for custom fields to be added to the donation hub or to an embedded opportunity. This will allow the nonprofit to capture additional information from the donor. Donation custom fields can be required or optional.
- Accounting: Banking- Deposits- Resolved an issue causing a npatchapmessage is not a function error when editing a deposit.
- Accounting: Banking- Payments- Added the ability to filter the unpaid expense section by start date, end date, and profile.
- Accounting: Banking- Payments- Added paging to the unpaid expense section. It defaults to showing 10 unpaid expenses per page and can be increased to 250 per page.
- Added handling for long profile names when adding profiles to an opportunity to keep them from scrolling the add button off the page.