The functionality discussed in this article is relevant to clients with a NonprofitCore license. Contact Support with questions or to learn more.
Online donation information is displayed on the Online Donations and Recurring Online Donations pages.
The Online Donations page displays a list of all online donation transactions. The listed donations were made through the donation hub or an embedded form. Donations manually entered into Accounting are not displayed on this page.
- Online Donation Page Actions provides additional details.
Recurring Online Donations
The Recurring Online Donations page displays a list of all subscriptions that exist. A subscription refers to donations that have been set up to reoccur through your payment provider. A donor can set up a subscription through the donation hub or an embedded form. This page does not list the actual transaction records for online donations.
- The two statuses for recurring donations include the following:
- Active - The donor is still paying for the recurring donation.
- Inactive - The donor is no longer paying for the recurring donation.
- Information displayed on the Recurring Online Donations page is system-default and cannot be changed.
- Click the view icon in the Details column to view all transactions associated with a recurring donation.