The Online Donations page displays all transactions that have been made through the donation hub or an embedded opportunity form. This page provides the ability for your organization to do the following:
- Compare online donations against a transactions list from your payment provider.
- Find and follow up with donors.
- Calculate the amount a particular donor has donated.
- View the number of donations that have been made toward a specific opportunity.
- Identify donations that have be made as part of a recurring donation.
View Online Donations
- Navigate to Fundraising.
- Click Fundraising on the navigation bar, and then click Donations.
Online donation transactions and their details are displayed. The columns visible on this page can be configured as needed. The donations on the page can then be filtered using the visible columns.
- The system-default columns are listed below.
- Date - The date the donation was made.
- Opportunity - The opportunity to which the donation was made.
- Donor - The donor's name.
- Amount - The chosen amount of the donation.
- Transaction Fee - The amount the donor paid if they covered the transaction fee.
- If the Transaction Fee is $0.00, then the donor did not cover the fee.
- Status - Whether the transaction succeeded or failed.
- Succeeded - The donation was successfully processed by the payment provider.
- Failed - There was no response received from the payment provider or the card was declined.
- Click the view icon in the Details Column to view donation details.
- Click any column header to sort.
- Click a column's drop-down menu or type into the column search box to filter.