Idea Lab is a central location to add ideas for product enhancements and feature requests, vote for priority, and comment on other’s suggestions to help improve Foundant products.
New to Idea Lab?
- Visit the Idea Lab homepage.
- Click sign in in the upper right corner.
- Click Create an account.
- Fill out your account information.
- Click on the Foundant product Idea Lab in which you want to participate or explore.
Utilize Idea Lab
Access the Idea Lab to search for, view, and add ideas to help improve Foundant products to suit the needs of your organization. Development teams consistently monitor Idea Lab suggestions and communicate what they are working on with status updates such as Under Consideration, Proposed Idea, Implemented, etc.
When submitting an idea to Idea Lab, be descriptive about what you are trying to solve and provide an example of a use case.
Troubleshooting Idea Lab
If you have trouble loading Idea Lab due to plug-ins installed on your web browser, try one of the following:
Use a different web browser than the one you are currently using to access Idea Lab.
- Examples: Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome.
- Open a private/incognito window in your current web browser.