All users require a set of permissions to navigate their sites. Site administrators have the necessary permissions to adjust other user's permissions to ensure their site is set up correctly.
Adjust User Permissions
- Navigate to the Sites page and click the gear icon next to the site name.
- Click User Access on the navigation bar.
- Click Edit next to the user whose permissions will be adjusted.
- Click any of the available permissions from the drop-down menu, and then click Save.
Default Permission Roles
Currently, the available permission roles are as follows:
- User Admin – Ability to set up new users and assign the appropriate role for that user.
- GrantHub Pro Admin – Site administrator for GrantHub Pro with full access to everything except for user management.
GrantHub Pro Writer – Has limited access to Grant Management and CRM.
- This is useful for individuals who need to manage grant opportunities and the profiles associated with them.
GrantHub Pro Accounting – Has full access to Accounting, CRM and Grant Opportunities.
- This is useful for individuals who need to follow and manage transactions and accounts through their entire cycle.
- GrantHub Pro Viewer – Can view all information within Grant Management.
CRM Manager - Has full access to CRM.
- This is useful for individuals who need to manage and update profile information but do not need to manage any information in Grant Management or Accounting.
- CRM Viewer – Can view all information within CRM.
Generally speaking, it is advantageous to have a limited amount of users assigned the Admin role. Other users' assigned roles should reflect the duties they perform.
For specific permissions by role, visit GrantHub Pro Permissions.
Additional User Information
If users can access more than one site, then their permission roles need to be set for each site. Permission roles can vary by site to ensure your users have the correct roles.
If users' permission roles do not grant access to an area of your site, then the link to the area will be gray.
Sector Education Resources
The following resources relate to this topic more broadly.