Once you have access to the system, you will see a screen prompting you for your username and password.
- Navigate to the Login Page to create your account.
- If you do not have a username and password, click Sign Up to begin the process of creating your User Account.
- You will need to create a username that is unique to you. If your username is not unique, you will not be able to create your account. Your username will be what you need to log in to the system.
- You will need this username to log in to Reporting as well.
- Enter your email.
- Create a secure and complex password.
- Click Sign Up.
Once your account is created, use your username and password to log in to and access the system.
Once you have created your account, email your username and organization to your implementation specialist or organization's site administrator to be added to your site and begin training. Site access will be granted within one business day.