The configure columns feature, available on the Grant Opportunities page, allows you to customize the columns of information visible on the page. Columns can then be used to filter the page results. You can choose from standard fields as well as custom fields when selecting columns.
Configurations are specific to the user, so you can choose the information you want to view without affecting other users in the system. Configured views can be saved and are then available to other users.
- Navigate to Fundraising.
- Click Grant Management on the navigation bar, and then click Opportunities.
Configure columns of information to view on the page.
- Click Configure Columns.
- Reorder, remove, and add columns as needed, and then click Save.
- Drag the handle icon or click the arrows to reorder columns.
- Click Remove to remove the column from the view.
- Click Add next to any opportunity custom field listed in Available Columns to add it to the view.
- Click Manage Views.
- Choose from the available options.
- Enter a New View Name and then click Save to save the current view as a new view.
- Click Load next to a saved view to use the view on the page.
- Click Update next to a saved view to update its configurations to those currently configured on the page.
- Click Remove next to a saved view to remove it from the Saved Views list.