Custom reporting is a tool for building unique reports based on site data. Custom Reporting provides additional information for setting up and navigating the custom reporting tool.
The following instructions detail how to build a report displaying mailing information for profiles in the site created within a designated time period.
- Navigate to Accounting, CRM, or Fundraising, and click Reporting on the navigation bar.
- Click Create Dashboard.
- Click the Add Visual icon, and then click Add New Visual.
- Click CRM Profiles to select it as the source.
- Click Table to select it as the visual type.
- Click the funnel icon in the top left of the visual.
- Click the settings icon in the filter menu.
- Remove all columns until the following list is all that remains in the report visual: Company Name, First Name, Last Name, Primary Address City, Primary Address Postal Code, Primary Address State, and Primary Address Street 1.
- When deselecting fields, click the pencil icon next to Edit Columns to bulk deselect and search to select specific fields.
- Drag and drop columns to reorder the list as desired.
- Click Apply.
- Click the save icon in the top right corner, enter a name and a description for the report, and then click Save.
The report now displays mailing information for profiles in the site created within a designated time period.
Take additional actions on the report as desired.
- Click the calendar icon at the bottom of the page to adjust the default date range filter based on the profile Created Date.
- Click the funnel icon in the filters menu to add additional filters as desired.