The Fundraising Dashboard is one of three default dashboards available in the system. It is a summarized view of information about your fundraising data.
- Navigate to Fundraising and click Reporting on the navigation bar.
- Click Fundraising Dashboard.
At the top of the dashboard are four widgets displaying information on the opportunities in the site. This includes the number of opportunities, total opportunity revenue, total opportunity expenses, and total opportunity target amount.
Opportunity Revenue by Type
The Opportunity Revenue by Type graph displays the revenue associated with opportunities in the site, differentiated by opportunity type. Revenue within the applied date range is included. Opportunity types are user-defined, so the types included on this graph depend upon the types that have been created in the site. Hover your cursor over points on the graph to view details.
Opportunity Revenue Year Over Year
The Opportunity Revenue Year Over Year graph displays a bar for the each year's total revenue in the site. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
Opportunities by Revenue/Expense Ratio
The Opportunities by Revenue/Expense Ratio graph displays the ratio of revenue to expenses for each opportunity within the applied date range. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
Top Ten Opportunities by Revenue
The Top Ten Opportunities by Revenue graph displays the top ten opportunities based on associated revenue in the site for the applied date range. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
A number of actions are available for each widget, graph, or chart on the dashboard.
- Click the three dots icon next to an item on the dashboard.
Maximize - Enlarge the item on your screen.
- Click the minimize icon to exit this view.
- Settings - View the applied settings for the item and make any available adjustments.
- Undo - Undo any changes made to the item.
Create Alert - Set up an email notification to send when certain conditions are met with the metrics for this dashboard item.
- Click the pencil icon for the Condition, Schedule, and Notification areas to configure this alert.
- Click Save once edits are made.
- Export - Export the data from this dashboard item as a screenshot, .pdf, .csv, or .xlsx file.