The CRM Dashboard is one of three default dashboards available in the system. It is a summarized view of information about your CRM data.
- Navigate to CRM and click Reporting on the navigation bar.
- Click CRM Dashboard.
At the top of the dashboard are two widgets displaying information on active profiles in the site. This includes the total number of profiles created within the applied date range, and the total number of donors.
Profiles Created Trend
The Profiles Created Trend graph displays the number of profiles created for the applied date range. Only active profiles are included. Hover your cursor along the graph to view details.
Profile Type Distribution
The Profile Type Distribution chart displays the number of household, individual, and organization profiles in the site. Only active profiles are included. Hover your cursor over each section to view details.
Top Ten Profiles by Revenue Graphs
The three Top Ten Profiles by Revenue graphs display the top ten profiles based on associated revenue in the site. A separate graph is available for individual, household, and organization profiles. Only active profiles are included in these graphs. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
The Profile List widget displays all active profiles in the site, created within the applied date range. The type, created date, and any designations are visible for each profile in the list.
A number of actions are available for each widget, graph, or chart on the dashboard.
- Click the three dots icon next to an item on the dashboard.
Maximize - Enlarge the item on your screen.
- Click the minimize icon to exit this view.
- Settings - View the applied settings for the item and make any available adjustments.
- Undo - Undo any changes made to the item.
Create Alert - Set up an email notification to send when certain conditions are met with the metrics for this dashboard item.
- Click the pencil icon for the Condition, Schedule, and Notification areas to configure this alert.
- Click Save once edits are made.
- Export - Export the data from this dashboard item as a screenshot, .pdf, .csv, or .xlsx file.