The Accounting Dashboard is one of three default dashboards available in the system. It is a summarized view of information about your accounting data.
- Navigate to Accounting and click Reporting on the navigation bar.
- Click Accounting Dashboard.
At the top of the dashboard are two widgets displaying the total revenue and total expenses in the site.
In the middle of the dashboard, four widgets display information on opportunities in the site. This includes the number of opportunities, total opportunity target amount, total opportunity revenue, and total opportunity expenses.
Revenue and Expenses Trends
The Revenue and Expenses Trends graph displays the total expenses and total revenue in the site for the applied entry date range, with either the day, week, month, quarter, or year on the X-axis. Click Granularity at the bottom of the graph to adjust the X-axis. Hover your cursor over points on the graph to view details.
Opportunities by Revenue/Expense Ratio
The Opportunities by Revenue/Expense Ratio graph displays the ratio of revenue to expenses for each opportunity within the applied date range. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
Top Ten Opportunities by Revenue
The Top Ten Opportunities by Revenue graph displays the top ten opportunities based on associated revenue in the site for the applied date range. Hover your cursor over each bar to view details.
A number of actions are available for each widget, graph, or chart on the dashboard.
- Click the three dots icon next to an item on the dashboard.
Maximize - Enlarge the item on your screen.
- Click the minimize icon to exit this view.
- Settings - View the applied settings for the item and make any available adjustments.
- Undo - Undo any changes made to the item.
Create Alert - Set up an email notification to send when certain conditions are met with the metrics for this dashboard item.
- Click the pencil icon for the Condition, Schedule, and Notification areas to configure this alert.
- Click Save once edits are made.
- Export - Export the data from this dashboard item as a screenshot, .pdf, .csv, or .xlsx file.