You can create an invoice by adding revenue and indicating that it is receivable. Once the receivable revenue is posted, an invoice is automatically added in the system. From the Invoices page, you can select invoices to send by email or download in a .pdf format.
- Navigate to Financials.
- Click Revenue on the navigation bar, and then click Invoices.
- Check the box next to each invoice you want to send by email or download as a .pdf file.
- To filter the list, enter date and profile filters, and then click Apply Filters.
- If a receivable has multiple installments, each installment is listed as a separate invoice that can be selected.
- Click Send Invoices.
- Edit the templated email as needed, and then click Send.
If the default invoice template has not yet been customized in your site, be sure to insert your organization's information in the top section of the template. More details on invoice templates are available in Customize and Configure the Default Invoice Template.
- To download the invoices as a .pdf file, click Download.