Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue on a client's site preventing some remittance from appearing on the Accounts Receivable Aging report and the receivable attached to a remittance from displaying when viewing the receivable. The Accounts Receivable Aging report is now displaying the correct amounts and viewing a remittance displays the receivable information correctly.
- Accounting: Banking- Bank Reconciliation- Resolved an issue where cleared balances were not updating correctly if a negative deposit was selected. The balances are now updating to properly reflect the items that are selected to be cleared.
- Accounting: Imports- Resolved an issue causing an error decoding proxy response when importing accounts.
- Accounting: Journal Entries- Closing Books- Updated so the Historical Close Date can be changed if all books are open up to the historical close date. Previously once set the historical close date could never be changed, even if all books were open. Now as long as there are no closed periods within NPC the historical close date will be blank and will be required to be set when you close books for the first time.
- Notes & Tasks- Resolved an issue causing dates on Notes and Task to display as Invalid Date when using the Safari browser. Dates should be displaying correctly now.
- Accounting: Expense- Resolved an issue that prevented a negative amount from being entered when editing an expense. A negative amount will no longer show as invalid amount.
- Import- Added the ability to import an Opportunity Budget. Import includes Opportunity Budget Name, Opportunity, Start Date (optional), End Date (optional), Account number, Description (optional), and Amount. Account number and Opportunity must already exist before importing.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Resolved an issue preventing custom fields from showing as an option when configuring columns. Custom fields are now included so they can be added as a column on the opportunity list screen.
- Accounting: Financials- Resolved an issue causing a parsing error when running the Statement of Activities without a date.
- Accounting: Donation Statement- Resolved an issue causing blank profiles to display on the donation statement. Donation Statements should be displaying correctly now.
- Accounting: Journal Entries- Resolved an issue causing accounts to change or disappear when copying a journal entry. Previously it was not allowing you to select any account after the original account, and if you selected one before the original account it was blanking the account field out on both journal entries. Now when you copy, the new journal entry defaults with the accounts from the journal entry you copied, but you are able to click on the account and change it as needed. Changing the account on the new journal entry will have no effect on the original journal entry it was copied from.
- CRM: Profiles- Resolved an issue when exporting profile names containing special characters. The special characters were not translating correctly during the export causing the name to display incorrectly.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing online and recurring donations to not appear in revenue. All donations, including recurring donations, have processed correctly and are displaying in revenue now.
- Accounting: Donation Statement- Updated the rows per page selection to 25, 50, 100, or 250 rows per page.
- Accounting: Financials- Statement of Financial Position- Resolved an issue with the Statement of Financial Position not showing sub accounts if the parent account didn't have a balance. Now the parent will display if any sub account has a balance. When collapsed the total will appear with the parent account. When expanded the sub accounts will show under the parent account with each sub account's balance.
- Accounting: Financials- General Ledger- Improved performance for the general ledger allowing it to run larger filters without timing out.
- Accounting: Reporting- Resolved an issue with the expense source causing the Exempt 1099 field to always show false. Now any expense line marked exempt 1099 will now correctly show true in the field for reporting.
- Accounting: Reporting- Resolved an issue causing revenue to still show under the original profile name after profiles were merged. Now the new merged profile name will display correctly on the revenue in reporting.
- Fundraising: Dashboard- Resolved an issue causing a "No start or end of data values available for 'date' field" error for the Opp Rev by Type and Opp Rev Year over Year sections. Both sections are now displaying correctly.
- Accounting: Reporting- Resolved an issue that prevented parent services from showing correctly in reporting. All services are now displaying correctly.
- Accounting: Opportunity Budget- Resolved an issue that prevented a description from being saved if there was not an amount associated with that line. Now you are able to add a description on a line even if that line does not have an amount.
- Accounting: Opportunity Budgets- Updated permissions so a user with access only to grant opportunities could not add a budget for a fundraising opportunity.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Resolved an issue that caused an Error retrieving revenue when any opportunity was viewed.
- Accounting: Opportunity Budget- Resolved an issue causing a validation error when a budget name was 254 characters. The limit is 255 characters.
Fundraising- Opportunity Budgets: We have added the ability to Budget by Opportunity! In Fundraising you will now see Opportunity Budgets in the left nav. From here you can add, view, edit, print and delete budgets for a Fundraising or Grant opportunity. You can also access Opportunity Budgets from within an Opportunity by clicking More- Opportunity Budgets. You are able to budget revenue and expenses on an opportunity. For each account’s amount you can add a description. You have the ability to hide any accounts that do not have a budget.
- CRM: Profiles- Resolved an issue causing revenue to not display on the revenue card after profiles were merged. The revenue would also have a blank profile name in accounting. All revenue are displaying the new merged profile names correctly now.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing an online donation to appear with a blank profile. This was caused by an issue with merged profiles. The issues have been resolved and the profile name is now correctly displaying on the donation.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Updated the Profile card so you no longer have to click add twice when using Quick Add to add a new profile to an opportunity.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Updated date filters to clear correctly when the X is clicked. Previously the filtered value would not clear if ok was not pressed on the calendar when selecting the date.
- Accounting: Revenue- Researched an error received when trying to post a negative deposit. The error is a validation error because the fee amount is larger than the deposit causing the deposit to be negative. You cannot have a deposit where the fee is larger than the actual deposit.
- Accounting: Revenue- Resolved an issue that allowed invalid dates to be entered into an installment schedule which caused additional errors downstream.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Updated to limit amounts to not allow more than 20 digits.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Resolved an issue causing a validation error if Create was clicked but all required fields were not entered. Now create will not become clickable until all required fields, including due date, are entered.
- Accounting: Accounts- Resolved an issue that prevented some accounts from displaying causing it to appear as if they were deleted. All accounts are now displaying correctly.
- Fundraising: Opportunities- Added the ability to download an ics file for a task from the task card within an opportunity.
- Accounting: Settings- Added pagination to the Opportunity Settings page in accounting to resolve an issue causing the page to not load if there were too many opportunities in a site.