Search this document using the Find feature to locate specific terms and information.
- For Windows users, click Ctrl F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Enter. Click Enter to progress through the resulting list.
- For Mac users, click Command F on your keyboard to open a Find window. Type a search term in the Find window and click Return. Click Return to progress through the resulting list.
Monthly Release Features are listed in bold and have links to relevant resources. Other enhancements/fixes are listed in regular text.
- Financials: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing revenue subtotals to not count correctly when configuring an Opportunity Budget.
- Reporting- Resolved an issue causing changes to Grant Opportunity names to not be reflected correctly in reporting.
- Financials: Revenue- Resolved an issue on a client's site preventing some remittance from appearing on the Accounts Receivable Aging report and the receivable attached to a remittance from displaying when viewing the receivable. The Accounts Receivable Aging report is now displaying the correct amounts and viewing a remittance displays the receivable information correctly.
- Dashboards- Resolved an issue causing a failed to execute request, received an error from connector. Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory error when loading dashboards on a client's sandbox site. The dashboards are now loading without error.
- Financials: Imports- Resolved an issue causing an error decoding proxy response when importing accounts.
- Notes & Tasks- Resolved an issue causing dates on Notes and Task to display as Invalid Date when using the Safari browser. Dates should be displaying correctly now.
- Financials: Expense- Resolved an issue that prevented a negative amount from being entered when editing an expense. A negative amount will no longer show as invalid amount.
Import- Added the ability to import an Opportunity Budget. Import includes Opportunity Budget Name, Opportunity, Start Date (optional), End Date (optional), Account number, Description (optional), and Amount. Account number and Opportunity must already exist before importing.
- GrantHub Pro Sites- The top nav menu names have been updated for GrantHub Pro. Accounting is now Financials, CRM is now Contacts, and Fundraising is now Grants.
- Grants: Opportunities- Resolved an issue preventing custom fields from showing as an option when configuring columns. Custom fields are now included so they can be added as a column on the opportunity list screen.
- Financials: Financials- Resolved an issue causing a parsing error when running the Statement of Activities without a date.
- Contacts: Profiles- Resolved an issue when exporting profile names containing special characters. The special characters were not translating correctly during the export causing the name to display incorrectly.
- Financials: Opportunity Budgets- Resolved an issue preventing grant opportunities from displaying in the drop down when a GrantHub Pro user was creating a budget.
- Financials: Reporting- Resolved an issue causing revenue to still show under the original profile name after profiles were merged. Now the new merged profile name will display correctly on the revenue in reporting.
- Grants: Dashboard- Resolved an issue causing a "No start or end of data values available for 'date' field" error for the Opp Rev by Type and Opp Rev Year over Year sections. Both sections are now displaying correctly.
- Financials: Reporting- Resolved an issue that prevented parent services from showing correctly in reporting. All services are now displaying correctly.
- Financials: Opportunity Budget- Resolved an issue that prevented a description from being saved if there was not an amount associated with that line. Now you are able to add a description on a line even if that line does not have an amount.
- Financials: Opportunity Budgets- Updated permissions so a user with access only to grant opportunities could not add a budget for a fundraising opportunity.
- Grants: Opportunities- Resolved an issue that caused an Error retrieving revenue when any opportunity was viewed.
- Financials: Opportunity Budget- Resolved an issue causing a validation error when a budget name was 254 characters. The limit is 255 characters.
- Financials: Financials- Statement of Activities is now available for GrantHub Pro Accounting and GrantHub Pro Admin roles. The Statement of Activities report is the Spend Down report with the ability to filter by Service.
Grants- Opportunity Budgets: We have added the ability to Budget by Opportunity! In Fundraising you will now see Opportunity Budgets in the left nav. From here you can add, view, edit, print and delete budgets for a Fundraising or Grant opportunity. You can also access Opportunity Budgets from within an Opportunity by clicking More- Opportunity Budgets. You are able to budget revenue and expenses on an opportunity. For each account’s amount you can add a description. You have the ability to hide any accounts that do not have a budget.
- Contacts: Profiles- Resolved an issue causing revenue to not display on the revenue card after profiles were merged. The revenue would also have a blank profile name in accounting. All revenue are displaying the new merged profile names correctly now.
- Financials: Revenue- Resolved an issue causing an online donation to appear with a blank profile. This was caused by an issue with merged profiles. The issues have been resolved and the profile name is now correctly displaying on the donation.
- Grants: Opportunities- Updated the Profile card so you no longer have to click add twice when using Quick Add to add a new profile to an opportunity.
- Grants: Opportunities- Updated date filters to clear correctly when the X is clicked. Previously the filtered value would not clear if ok was not pressed on the calendar when selecting the date.
- Financials: Revenue- Resolved an issue that allowed invalid dates to be entered into an installment schedule which caused additional errors downstream.
- Grants: Opportunities- Updated to limit amounts to not allow more than 20 digits.
- Grants: Opportunities- Resolved an issue causing a validation error if Create was clicked but all required fields were not entered. Now create will not become clickable until all required fields, including due date, are entered.
- Financials: Expense- Resolved an issue causing an undefined error when a GrantHub Pro user clicked on the view journal entries icon for a posted expense. GrantHub Pro sites and roles do not have journal entries which was causing the error. The icon has been removed for GHP roles.
- Financials: Accounts- Resolved an issue that prevented some accounts from displaying causing it to appear as if they were deleted. All accounts are now displaying correctly.
- Grants: Opportunities- Added the ability to download an ics file for a task from the task card within an opportunity.