In addition to providing pre- and post-event grant management, GrantHub Pro provides an abundance of additional features helping minimize time-consuming tasks while increasing productivity.
Additional support articles are available in the GrantHub Pro Support Hub.
Add an Answer to your Library
Utilize the Library to store commonly used answers to grant questions, relevant organizational files, or frequently used URLs.
- Select the Grants tab at the top of any screen.
- Click Library in the navigation bar.
- Click Add Content in the top right-hand corner.
- Complete the necessary fields.
- Fields with an asterisk are required to be completed. You can edit these later if needed by clicking the Answer, making edits and selecting Save.
- You can create three different formats for answers: Text, URL and File. The area on the right will change according to the type of answer you are creating.
- Click Save.
Optimize an Answer in the Library
Utilize AI on any of your saved text files in your Library. Optimization does not work on file or URL types.
- Click on any of your saved text answers in your Library.
- Click Optimize.
- Complete the Question Being Asked field.
- For example, “What is the mission statement of your organization.”
- Populate the length target fields with the required number of words or characters.
- Click Optimize. After a brief pause you see that AI begins to create new text.
- You can choose to update your original answer or replace it with this new version.
- Click either Save or Replace original version.
Configure Types of Funding
This area is customizable to your organization and allows you to designate the types of funds you receive. Type is required when creating a new grant opportunity.
- In the Grants tab at the top of the page, navigate to Configurations under Grant Management in the navigation menu.
- Select Configurations.
- A screen appears displaying Types and Statuses.
- Click Edit on the upper right-hand portion of the screen to add or edit a Type.
- In the Add Type field area, create the type of funds, e.g. capital funds, program funds, operational funds, etc.
- Click the + Button.
- Click Save.
The Statuses selections cannot be edited. They are set in the system.
GrantStation is a powerful tool giving you the power to search for funders and grants that match specified criteria.
Once your site is Live:
- In the Grants tab at the top of the page, navigate to GrantStation under Grant Management in the navigation menu.
- Select Go To GrantStation.
- You will then be directed towards the GrantStation Home page where you can add filters to search for funders and/or grants.
- GrantStation cannot be utilized in the Sandbox environment; it will be available once your site is Live.
- Guidance on how to best utilize this tool is available by watching the GrantStation Video Tutorial when you first click on GrantStation.
Create an Opportunity Custom Field
Opportunity Custom Fields allow you to create additional fields of data relevant to your organization.
- In the Grants tab at the top of the page, navigate to Opportunity Custom Fields.
- Click Opportunity Custom Field in the navigation bar.
- Click Create Custom Field in the upper-right hand corner.
- Complete the fields. Fields with an * are required.
- Populate the label (name) of your Custom Field, instructions for that Custom Field, and the Type of custom field.
- There are four different options for types of Custom Fields you can create: Text Box, Dropdown, Checkbox, or Date.
- For Dropdown and Checkbox types, you Add Options allowing you to select different items for the Dropdown or Checkbox type by populating the Add Option field and clicking the + button. You will see the Additional Option items begin to appear under the Add Option box.
- For the date and text, you will populate those with text within the grant opportunity.
- If you select Required, it will always be shown on every specified grant type.
- Or you can select Opportunity Types, and it will only be shown on the grant types you specify. Click Save.