We wish GrantHub was the perfect solution for you, but we understand that we may not fit every organization's needs. If you didn't provide us with credit card information at the beginning of the process, you can just let your trial or subscription lapse and no longer log in to your account.
Before canceling you have the opportunity to export and download any information you entered into GrantHub. There are 'Excel/CSV' buttons on most of the list pages to help you export your data.
- List of Funders – Export to CSV on Funder page
- List of Funder Contacts – Export to CSV on Funder page
- List of Opportunities – Export to CSV on Opportunities
- List of Tasks - Export to CSV on deadlines page
- Answers – Export on Answer Library page. (Zip file containing 1 word doc with all the text answers & all the files for the remainder)
If there are any documents you would like pulled out of the system, go through GrantHub and click the download button to save the documents to your own system.
If you need all files, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
When you have all the information you need and are ready to cancel your account - follow the steps below.
1. Go to the top right hand corner - and click on the blue box.
2. Choose My Organization from the drop down.
3. Select the Subscription/Billing Info Tab.
4. Click the Cancel Trial button.
If you inserted a credit card in your My Organization during your trial or subscription click on the Remove button to remove your credit card. You can then let your subscription lapse and no longer log in to your account.
If you have any additional questions, please use the chat at the bottom right-hand corner or call us at 800-347-7790.