To add or remove an evaluator you must do so via the process evaluator list within the Process Manager.
Add an Evaluator
- Navigate to the Dashboard, click Tools in the navigation bar, then click Process Manager.
- Click on the name for the process.
- Select the Process Stage: LOI or Application, depending on which form is being evaluated.
- Click the Evaluation tab.
- Select the Evaluator role from the drop-down list. Choose what role (administrator, board member or staff evaluator) will be completing this evaluation.
- Click the Select Evaluators button.
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to include in the pool of evaluators and then click Save Selection.
If the evaluator you’re looking to assign the request to does not appear on the list of evaluators, verify the following:
- The user account has been created.
- The user role is correct.
- The user account is active.
- The user has been added to the pool of evaluators within the correct process stage.
Once evaluators have been added, you can assign the new evaluator to any application in this process for review.
Remove an Evaluator
Follow the steps from above, except in Step 7 de-select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to remove from the pool of evaluators and then click Save Selection.
If an evaluator has been removed from the list of process evaluators they will no longer show as an evaluator to choose from when assigning evaluators to an LOI or application in the future. However, if an evaluator who has been removed from the list of process evaluators within the process has saved work on an evaluation for an LOI or application they were previously assigned, that evaluation will remain on their Dashboard and they can complete it.