In both cases, to add or remove an evaluator you must do so via the process evaluator list within the Process Manager.
Add an Evaluator
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Process Manager.
- Click on Process Name for the process you want them to evaluate.
- Select the Process Stage: LOI or Application (depending on which form is being evaluated).
- Select the Evaluation tab (depending on if it’s an LOI Evaluation or Application Evaluation).
- Select your Evaluator role from the drop-down list – You must choose what role (administrator, board member or staff evaluator) will be completing this evaluation.
- Click on the # Selected button with the person icon on it (located to the right of the Evaluator role name selected).
- Select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to include in the pool of evaluators available to review requests in this process and then click Save Selection.
- The user account has been created.
- The user role is correct.
- The user account is active.
- The user has been added to the pool of evaluators within the correct process stage.
Once evaluators have been added you can assign the new evaluator to any application in this process for review.
Remove an Evaluator
Follow the steps above, except in Step 7 you must instead de-select the boxes next to the evaluator names you would like to remove from the pool of evaluators who are able to review requests in this process and then click Save Selection.