Skip to main content
Grant & Scholarship Lifecycle Manager
Add a New User to the System
- Click Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Users.
- Click on the Add New User button in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Complete the profile fields and choose a role (board evaluator, staff evaluator, administrator, or applicant).
- Only users with the applicant role need an organization assigned to them via the organization drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Please note that not all fields are required when manually adding a user to the system.
- Create a password for the user.
- After all the information is entered click Save.
- Remember the password because the password will be hidden.
- Users can update their password once they access the system.
- An automatic email notification will not go out when a user is added this way, so you will need to manually email them and provide them with their logon credentials.