Skip to main content
Grant & Scholarship Lifecycle Manager
Updating a User's Profile Information
- Click Search in the navigation menu at the top of the page, and then select Users.
- Click on the box next to the type of User you're looking for (User Status and Roles) and click Search.
- Refine your search by entering the user's First and/or Last name at the top.
- After searching you'll be presented with a list of users that meet your search criteria.
- You will be able to view the date the user was added to the system as well as the date that they last logged into the system
- Click on the Edit Icon to the right of the user you want to edit.
- Update the user information.
- If the user's profile is missing information in required fields these fields must be completed before saving.
- If an administrator changes a user's password, that user will be required to change their password the next time they log in.
- Click on Save to finalize your changes.