- Make sure the request and the applicant that you want to assign the request to are both assigned to the same organization.
- If needed, refer to this article for information on moving an applicant to a different organization.
- Click Search in upper navigation bar, then click Organizations. Search for the organization where the request and new applicant are located.
- Click the Organization Name.
- Click the Request History tab, then click the Project Name of the request that you want to reassign.
- At the very bottom of the next page, click Advanced Options.
- Next to "Reassign to:" there is a drop-down list. Select a new applicant to assign the request to and click Reassign.
- If the user is not in the drop down list then they are not an active user with this organization.
- If needed, move the applicant back to the original organization. The application will automatically follow.
Please note, follow ups will not automatically be reassigned to the new applicant.