If you're using the Eligibility Quiz feature, please refer to this article instead: Eligibility Center for Eligibility Quiz
The Eligibility Center is a page that allows you to search for, view, and manage eligibility results. The Eligibility Results and Universe Requests tabs on this page give you specific search and action options. The other tabs on this page are for use with the Eligibility Quiz feature, and do not function with the Universal Application feature.
To access this page, click Search in the upper navigation bar, then click Eligibility Center.
Eligibility Results Tab
The Eligibility Results tab allows you to view applicants' eligibility results (pass/fail) and retest eligibility if needed.
The eligibility results display in a one row per opportunity format. For each applicant in your search, you'll see their pass/fail result for each opportunity within a universe.
On this tab, you can also:
- Send a batch email.
- Perform a quick export.
- Click a Passed or Failed status to see details related to the eligibility rules.
- If you click a Failed status, the message will display details about which specific rules the applicant did not pass.
- The message will also inform you if the applicant's responses to eligibility questions or the eligibility rules themselves have been changed since the current status was generated. If this is the case, it's recommended that you retest eligibility for the applicant to see their most up-to-date status for the opportunity.
- If an applicant has already started or submitted their request for an opportunity, they will not be affected if found ineligible for that opportunity during retesting.
- This means the applicant can still submit their request if it's in draft status, unless you as the administrator abandon the request.
- If the request was already submitted, you might choose to deny the request in this scenario.
- If an applicant is now eligible for another opportunity after retesting, the system will automatically submit their request for that opportunity if there are no supplemental questions. If there are supplemental questions, the applicant can access the request from their dashboard to submit it.
- Best practice is to communicate with the applicant in this scenario, because they're not automatically notified about the new request.
The following walk-thrus are available in the Help Menu in your site:
- UA - Retest Eligibility for a Single Applicant
- UA - Retest Eligibility for Multiple Applicants
Universe Requests Tab
The Universe Requests tab allows you to view any universe requests submitted by applicants who were found ineligible for all opportunities in a universe. These applicants' requests would not have been visible on your dashboard once they submitted their universe request (the common portion of the application).
A "Yes" in the Opportunity Evaluated column verifies that the applicant's universe request was evaluated against the eligibility rules for at least one opportunity in the universe.
If you would like to retest an applicant's eligibility, click the Eligibility Results tab. You can then search for the applicant, view their universe request responses, and retest as needed. See the Eligibility Results Tab section of this article above for more details.