After configuring your eligibility rules, it's recommended that you test the rules, ensuring that they work as intended for each process. Please note that this article is in reference to the Eligibility Quiz feature (please refer to the following article instead if you use the Universal Application feature: Test Universal Application Eligibility Rules).
- Navigate to the Eligibility stage of a process.
- Fill in responses to test the eligibility rules, then click Test Answers. For example, you might begin by responding in a way that should make you eligible for this process.
- The system will display a pop-up with the eligibility results based on your responses.
- If you were found eligible based on your responses and the rules, the pop-up will say "Eligible."
- If you were not found eligible, the pop-up will display details on which rule groups were failed based on your responses.
- You can continue to change your responses and click Test Answers to run as many tests as needed.
Eligibility rules can fail for multiple unintended reasons, including typos, issues with a question on the eligibility quiz form, incorrect rule grouping, or using an incorrect operator (AND vs. OR). Testing the rules helps you catch any of these mistakes so you can edit the eligibility rules accordingly.