A grant request synced from GLM can be set as multifund, meaning it will be paid from multiple funds. This step must be taken before clicking Create Grant in CommunitySuite.
- Navigate to the Glm bucket on the Grants page in CommunitySuite.
- Click the ID of the grant.
- Click Make Multifund in the left-side menu.
- If the grantee has not yet been set, follow the steps in Process Synced Grants to do so. Return to the steps in this article before setting the funds.
- Click Set Fund in the left-side menu.
- This brings you to the list of installments for the grant. If you need to add installments or make edits, click Modify Amounts in the left-side menu.
- Click Set Funds in the left-side menu.
- Enter the Fund then select it in the drop-down for each installment. When you're finished, click Save.
- Click Back in the left-side menu.
- Click Create Grant in the left-side menu. The grant will then move into the New bucket on the Grants page.
From here, next steps include approving the first installment in GLM and posting and approving the grant in CommunitySuite. Details are available in Pay Synced Grants.