After creating a CSuite Process in SLM and configuring your SLM settings in CSuite, you can sync approved CSuite Scholarships to SLM.
The Scholarship must be Posted in CSuite before it can be synced to SLM.
To send a Scholarship to SLM:
- While viewing a Scholarship in CommunitySuite, click Edit SLM Options from the left-side menu.
- In the Scholarship SLM Options window, the default settings that you defined in System Data or the related Fund(s) will populate.
- If needed, you can edit the defaults to select a different SLM site or select a new SLM process.
- Edits made within the Scholarship SLM Options window will only affect the current Scholarship. SLM defaults in System Data and Fund(s) will not be affected.
- Once the Scholarship SLM Options have been reviewed or edited, click Save.
- Click Send to SLM from the left-side menu and the Scholarship will be sent to SLM for reporting purposes.
Scholarships can also be sent to SLM in a batch:
- From the Open Scholarship Bucket, click Send to SLM from the left-side menu.
- Filter the list if needed, then click Send to SLM from the left-side menu to send the Scholarships in the list to SLM.