Skip to main content
Grant & Scholarship Lifecycle Manager
How To Move an Applicant to a Different Organization
- Create the new organization if it does not already exist. You can create a new organization from the Organizations page.
- Click Search in the upper navigation bar, then click Users.
- On the Users search page, search for the applicant.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the applicant's name.
- In the Organization drop-down at the top of the page, select the organization to which you’d like the applicant assigned.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. The applicant is now reassigned to the selected organization.