File Upload and Text and Upload Question Types
Both question types allow users to upload files into the form.
- Only 1 file can be uploaded per question, so multiple upload questions will need to be built if you're collecting more than file.
- You have the option to specify which file types are accepted for each upload question. If no file types are specified, any will be accepted.
- For security purposes, the system will not accept executable file types (e.g. .app, .exe).
- You must set a maximum file size for each upload question.
- By default, each form has a maximum of 25 MiBs (mebibytes) of storage. This means that the file size limits of all file upload questions on the form can add up to 25 MiBs maximum.
- The file size limit for a question can be increased if needed even after the question has been used.
This limit is license-specific. Please reach out to your CSM with any questions.
- File upload questions cannot be shared onto other forms.
Text and Upload Specifics
This question type allows users to type a response and/or upload a file.
- If the question is set as required, the user only needs to respond via 1 option (text or upload), but can respond via both.
- If you want to ensure that both a text response and a file are received, consider building separate text area and file upload questions instead.