Below are some common terms you might see or hear related to your GLM/SLM site and their definitions.
- Dashboard - When a user logs into the system, they will land on this page. The specifics of the dashboard vary based on the user's role. For an administrator, the dashboard displays all open requests in the system, divided into workload pages based on request status.
- Logon Page - All users logging into your GLM/SLM do so through the Logon Page. You can customize the message on this page in your site settings.
- Process - The set of stages (e.g. application, evaluations, approval, etc.) that a request goes through during its lifecycle. You as the administrator can build and customize each process before opening it to applicants. Typically each grant or scholarship cycle will be built as a separate process in your site.
- Request - When an applicant starts the first form in a process, a request is created. The request houses all forms related to that request for funding.
- Request Summary - This page can be reached by clicking the project name of a request. The Request Summary displays all forms related to the request, information on the applicant and organization (if applicable), and allows the administrator to upload documents and take actions on the request.
- Site Settings - These settings allow you to control and customize different features available in your site. Your Site Settings page can be accessed by clicking the Gear icon in the upper right corner of your site.
- User - Any individual who logs into your site is defined as a user. Each user is assigned a specific role - either applicant, or one of the internal roles (administrator, grants manager, board member, etc.).