Within the full rich text editor (available when editing a process description, email template, instructions in a form question, etc.), you can add an image.
Please note that the rich text editor that can be allowed for applicant responses on form questions does not include the option to add an image:
To add an image within the rich text editor:
- Place your cursor where you want the image to appear and click the Image icon.
- Enter the URL of the image.
- The image must be hosted online - for example, on your foundation's website.
Depending on how the image was inserted into your foundation's website, you may be able to right click on the image and select Copy Image Address to copy the URL of the image.
You may also use image hosting services such as postimages.org to generate an image URL.
- Click Insert to place the image at the site of your cursor.
- Click the image to access editing options.
- These options include aligning the image, inserting a link, and replacing or removing the image.