- Click on Campaigns under the Non-Profit column on the homepage
- Start creating a Campaign Group by selecting “Create Campaign Group” from the left menu
- A Campaign Group is a specific type of event or mailing that the Foundation commonly delivers. This group will hold all related campaigns.
- For example: if you host a winter gala and a spring gala you would create a Gala campaign group that would act as the container for those two campaigns.
- Finish adding the campaign group by entering the Group Name and then
- Select the Create button
You will now see the Campaign Group on the Campaigns home page, they are listed alphabetically by Group Name.
- Click [Edit] next to the campaign group name to change the campaign group title or make the group inactive.
- Choose the Save button when updated