Create mailing labels and lists by creating a Campaign and invite your Profiles.
- Go to the Home page
- Select Campaigns
- Select or create a Campaign Group - you can call it mailings, annual mailing, etc.
- Add a Campaign - you may be more descriptive here - example; 2018 Report to Community
- Invite people to the "campaign"
- Go to the left-hand menu and select Mailing Labels which will generate labels for all the people that were invited to the event and who have addresses in their system Profile
- Or you can choose Mailing Label CSV or Export CSV to get the complete data.
Mailing Label CSV provides you with the name (last, first), the label name (first last), address, city, State/Province, Zip code, Primary contact for the Organization. The Export CSV option gives you all data for the invited Profiles which you can use to complete a Mail Merge that requires additional data.