Once a campaign is created, you can see how many Profiles were invited, how many of your invitee's RSVP'd, and how many purchased tickets. After the event occurs, you can see how many attended.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click List in the left-side menu.
- Click the Group ID.
- The Invitees table provides information about Profiles, those who RSVP, and those who Attended.
Associated Ticket sales, Donations, and Vouchers for products and services can be tagged to a Campaign. Once tagged, they will show up in any related financial reports.
These actions and reports can be found in the left-side menu of a selected Campaign or Event.
- Ticket Report is available if any tickets have been sold. It will list ticket sale information.
- Guest List is a list of information about guests that includes contact information, whether they RSVP, Attend, and/or make Requests.
- Export Email provides options to export all Profile email addresses or only primary Profile email addresses. The selections create a list of email addresses that can be copied into a new email message.
- Export RSVP Emails provides options to export all Profile email addresses or only primary Profile email addresses for those that RSVP. The selections create a list of email addresses that can be copied into a new message.
- Mailing Labels creates address labels for invitees that will print on Avery 5160/5260 labels.
- Mailing Label CSV creates and downloads a .csv file of mailing addresses of invitees to your computer's Downloads folder (or other file location based on your computer settings).
- Export CSV creates and downloads a .csv file of all the data related to the Event to your computer's Downloads folder (or other file location based on your computer settings).
- Donations lists all ticket sales over the ticket value plus all donations made as a result of a campaign. Make sure any donations generated by the campaign are tagged when entered.
- Invoices lists the total amount recorded as campaign revenue from ticket sales (based on the ticket value). Invoices or payments related to the event need to be assigned for them to populate this report.
- Income Statement reflects total revenue and expenses.