Check payment approval can be configured to allow users to approve varying payment amounts. Users that are assigned to each level will be required to approve checks before they can be printed.
Configure Payment Approval Levels
- Navigate to the Checks page and click an Account.
- Click Payment Approval in the left-side menu.
- Click Add Approval Level in the left-side menu.
- Enter the applicable Account Payment Approval information to create approval levels, and then click Save.
- Min Amount - The minimum approval amount for each level.
- Approval Percent - The percentage of approvers that need to approve a payment before a check can be printed.
- Profiles - Approvers who have authorize payment permission. Check as many as needed.
- Example: In the image below, the first approval level applies to checks with an amount of $0 - $5000, and there are five possible approvers.
- Click Edit in the left-side menu.
- Add additional approvers to each level as needed, and then click Save.