If you have not closed out the grant or deposited the donation to the bank, you can delete it.
- From the Home page, navigate to the Grants page.
- Select the grant that the donor gave by selecting the hyperlinked Grant ID that the donor gave to. It will be in the Needs Funding section of the table if it is a Grant Catalog item that has not been fully processed.
- Scroll down to the Grant Funding table.
- Select the Donation ID next to the Donors name. This will take you to the details of the Donation.
- Click Un-post from the left-side menu if it is a check.
- Click Delete in the left-side menu if it was not cashed.
- If it was a credit card donation, click Un-post in the left-side menu to remove the donation, but the payment will remain in your system.
- Click Delete in the left-side menu.
For the remaining balance on the credit card processed donation, you will now see various options about what you can do with the payment. You can choose Apply To Invoice, Create Invoice, Create Donation, Buy Ticket, Refund with Check or Refund Creditcard.
Deleting a donation cannot be undone.