Public Requests are strictly for setting up your grant catalog, allowing the grantees to access the catalog link, finding their name on the list of grantees, and then filling out the grant request form.
To set up Public Requests for a Grantee follow this workflow.
- Navigate to the Grantees page.
- Enter the name of the grantee or click List in the left-side menu to choose from the grantees in the system.
- Click Edit from the left-side menu on the Grantee Profile page.
- Check the Public Requests checkbox.
- If checked, this allows the grantee to submit grant catalog applications so their projects may be considered for inclusion in your online grant catalog.
- Click Save.
- Fund Advisors can select any grantee in the system from their portal (or any grantee at all, even outside of the system) and create a grant request for them, but this isn't determined by the Public Requests checkbox.