With some voucher expenses, you need to tell the system how to spread out those costs.
- Go to the Revenue Share section and look for Unposted items
- Select the ID number of the item that has a red Unposted in the Transaction ID column
- If you click the ID number (eg. 1044) of the unposted item you will notice there is a red option to "Set Share Details" on the left side of your screen
- Click Set Share Details
- Indicate which account to look at to determine which funds should share in this cost.
- For example, if these expenses were only for funds in your Long Term Investment group, check off the Long Term Investment group account. Once the system has this information the revenue share process will spread out the costs as designated.
Once complete, you can choose the red Post from the left side of your screen to share all the gains, losses and fees among the Funds held in the Account.