CommunitySuite allows foundations who manage funds in investment pools to share investment revenue, losses, and fees on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Share the gains, losses and/or fees from your investment or banking account with all of the Funds that are held within a pool.
- Set up your investment accounts in Accounts (this is usually completed during your system implementation). To run a Revenue Share those accounts will need the following
- The Name of the Account
- A Vendor, eg. Schwab
- Manage Cash to be turned on (for Cash Balancing)
All gains, losses, and fees incurred will need to be entered as a Statement Voucher in the Revenue Share Holding Fund.
Information needed to complete a Statement Voucher include these items straight from your monthly or quarterly statements:
- Starting balance
- Ending balance
- Gains & Losses-Unrealized (if applicable)
- Gains & Losses-Realized (if applicable)
- Dividends (if applicable)
- Transfers in & out
Once a Statement Voucher has been created for each investment account - you can begin the Revenue Share process.
Note: Percent totals are calculated out eight (8) decimal places.