Edit the Name of a network, network IP Address/Subnet, and add Users to specific networks.
- While viewing the network page, Click the ID of the network that you want to edit.
- Click Edit on the left-side menu.
- Edit the Name of the network, and the network IP Address/Subnet, then click Save.
- Check the box next to each user that you want to add to the network, then click Save.
- If a user attempts to log in from an IP Address/Subnet that's different from the one specified, the user will receive the following message: