After creating a profile, you can designate the profile as a donor. A donor can be described as an individual, organization, or household profile that has donated to your foundation.
A profile will automatically be designated as a donor when a donation is added to that profile. To manually flag the profile as a donor:
- Select Profiles from the Home page.
- Search and select a Profile, or click List to select from a list.
- Hover your cursor over the left-side menu, scroll to the bottom, and click Make Donor.
- You will be redirected to the Donor record.
- Navigate to the main profile by clicking on the profile name. The profile now has a donor designation.