CommunitySuite has a variety of tools to help you manage your Donors and view their engagement with your foundation. Your donors are tracked in the database as a profile designation called "Donor."
When you go to Donors and pick a specific donor you will see basic profile information and any opportunities assigned to engage that donor. Selecting Donor in the Profile Is section will allow you to drill down and see all donation history.
You can filter your donor records, invite them to campaigns, create opportunities, or download records by following these steps:
- Select Donors from the Home page.
- Click List from the left-side menu to see all donors in your database
- This will take you to the profiles list view. The Profile Is Donor filter is applied.
- You can apply additional filters using Add Filter and Reverse Filter options.
- Once you have a list of Donors with any optional additional filters applied, you can apply any bulk action from the left-side menu or export the data to a CSV file.