CommunitySuite provides online pages that you can use to help your foundation fundraise for different projects, allow access to your Fund Advisors and manage Campaign Event Ticket sales.
The following are available with your system.
- Go to Donations to find your online Online Donations URL (example - https://geary.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list ) - This is where the public can go and donate to any of the funds which have the promote checkbox selected.
- Go to Fund Advisors to find the Donor Portal URL (example -https://geary.fcsuite.com/erp/fundmanager ) - This is the place where your Fund Owners login to access their accounts and where they can see their Fund Statements.
- Go to Campaigns to find your Campaign Event Tickets URL (example - https://geary.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/ticket ) - Any event you create that has the online tickets checkbox selected will be on this page for the public to see and purchase tickets.
- Go to Grants then to the Catalog tab to find your Grant Catalog Request URL (example - https://test.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/request) - This is the place where Grantees can apply for funding during your open grant cycle.
- Go to Grants then to the New tab to find your Grant Catalog URL (example - https://geary.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/request) - This is where accepted Funding or Grant Requests from Grantees are visible. This area is where the public and fund owners can donate during a grant cycle.