After creating a public securities donation, you can process the sale of the securities.
- Navigate to Public Securities from the Home page.
- Click the Public Securities ID number.
- Select Sell from the left-side menu and update the sale information:
- Sale Date.
- Fund, if you want the proceeds to go to a different fund than entered on donation.
- The three account drop-down options will automatically populate if you have default accounts set. If defaults are not set, select Deposit Account. Realized Gains/Losses Account and Fees Account are optional.
- #Shares to Sell, per stock.
- Gross Sale Amount, total sale amount.
- Sale Fees.
- Click Save.
To see the debit/credit impacts of this sale:
- Click Show.
- Select a Transaction ID.