Skip to main content
Create a Scholarship Opportunity
- On the Home page, click Funds.
- Enter the name of the fund that is giving the scholarship.
- In the left-side menu, click Add Scholarship.
- In the Create Scholarship window:
- Enter the name of the scholarship.
- Enter a description.
- Click Create.
- Click Edit from the left-side menu.
- In the Scholarship window, make the necessary edits to the following fields:
- Fundmanager - If this box is checked, the scholarship and associated awards will appear in your Donor Portal.
- Auto Approve - If this box is checked, all grants associated with the scholarship will move directly into the Voucher stage. This will bypass the charity check and regular grant approval process.
- Use case scenarios:
- Your foundation treats approval in GLM as approval to pay a scholarship.
- Your foundation treats the posting of scholarships as approval to pay a scholarship.
- Default School - The default school will be listed for all awards created from this scholarship.
- Send Scholarship to SLM - for clients using an integration with SLM for their scholarship application, review, and decision processes.
- Click Update.