In CommunitySuite, a multifund scholarship is comprised of several scholarships linked together. A multifund scholarship award will show several fund scholarships paying one award when actually there are several awards. On the financial reports there is no difference if several separate awards are paid with one check or if a multifund scholarship award is made and paid with one check. However, there is a difference between the options on the student record. Multifund scholarships will show multifund on a line with a total.
Create a Multifund Scholarship
- Navigate to the Scholarships page, and then click the New Scholarship Bucket.
- Click the ID of the scholarship.
- Click MultiFund Add in the left-side menu.
- Select one of the two options below to complete the multifund scholarship creation.
Multifund Scholarship - Link Scholarship
Link an existing scholarship by using the scholarship ID to make a multifund scholarship.
- Enter the scholarship ID of an existing scholarship, and then click Next.
- The Scholarship has to be in the New bucket and cannot already be part of a multifund scholarship.
- Click Process.
Multifund Scholarship - Create New Scholarship
Create a new scholarship to make a multifund scholarship.
- Enter the fund name in the Scholarship field to select the fund from the drop-down list, and then click Next.
- Enter an Additional Amount, and then click Create Scholarship Item and Link to Master Scholarship Item.
- Repeat as needed to add additional funds.