The Donor Portal is a secure web page where your fund advisors can:
- View fund activity
- View fund balances
- Make grant requests
- View administrative fees and distributions
- View uploaded documents
- View and print fund statements
- Access the donation portal
Access to the donor portal requires fund advisor designation on the relevant Profile. The fund advisor must also have a fund assigned to them. When those criteria are met, a system administrator provides the fund advisor with a donor portal link and login information to access their account. Fund advisors do not have access by default and their access to the donor portal can be removed at any time by the system administrator.
Here is additional information to note about donor portal management and functionality:
- Fund advisors do not have access to all funds at a foundation. They can only see information related to their fund(s).
- Fund advisors are not able to see notes that are added to their fund advisor profile by foundation staff.
- Pending grants in the donor portal will reduce the available cash balance and spendable balance.
- Fund advisors have the ability to copy historical grants by navigating to the Grants tab and choosing the Copy button on the right-hand side of a grant in the list.