Create a Fund Advisor and give them online access to their funds.
- Click Fund Advisors from the Home Page under the Non-Profit column.
- Click Create from the left-side menu.
- You will be redirected to Profiles.
- Enter your Fund Advisors' name in the Search Profile text box to make sure they do not already have a Profile.
If the fund holder is not in your system you will need to create a new Profile - the Profile must have a name and an email.
- Once they have a Profile, choose +Make Fund Advisor from the left-side menu.
- You will be prompted to assign a Login or User name that will be used on the online Donor Portal page.
- Check the Donation Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a donation occurs to any of the fund(s) they manage.
- Check the Grant Notify checkbox if the Fund Advisor wants to be alerted via email when a grant to a nonprofit or another fund is made from the fund(s) they manage.
- Select the Statement Type you want to receive from the drop-down: online, paper or email.
- When complete, click the Update button at the top of the page.
Now add the fund or funds that the fund advisor manages.
- Click Add Fund from the left-side menu.
- Type the name of the Fund that the Fund Advisor manages and select it.
- Continue adding funds if they advise more than one.
Next, you will be prompted to send the Fund Advisor their login information to create the Donor Portal.