How to Generate a Grantees Exceeding Report:
- Go to the Home Page
- Select 990 Report from the Non-Profit column
- Choose Grantees from the left side menu
- Grantees (Orgs) will display the report with only the grantees that are organizations within your site.
- Grantees (Individuals) will display the report with only the grantees that are individuals within your site.
- Choose a Division from the drop-down list (if applicable)
- Enter the Financial Year you are reporting on
- Enter an amount in the Total Grants Exceeding box - enter the amount based on the 990 requirements for that tax year
- Select the Submit button
The system will generate a report showing you all the Grantees who received grants over the specified amount during the financial year. You will see the name, address, EIN number and the amount given.
You can print the page by choosing Print Page from the left or you can Export the data to a spreadsheet by selecting Export from the left side menu.