Use Other Payment for a variety of different types of payments, including other Credit Card processors such as PayPal or posting to a specific GL account.
- Go to Donations
- Choose Create from the left menu
- Enter the Donation
- Choose Other Payment from the list of Payment Methods
- Continue entering the Donation as usual
If you are using Other Payment to record a payment there are a few extra steps to follow after recording the transaction.
- After you Post the Donation, select Show Till and scroll down to the Unreconciled Non-Till Transactions
- Click Reconcile
- Select the Deposit Account you wish to put the payment towards - select from any Asset or Liability Account
- For example, if you have Employee Donations as a Liability Account you may select it to post the transaction against
- Pick the red [reconcile] adjacent to the items in the Internal Module
- Enter a Credit Card Fee (Enter the fee from a processor like PayPal or enter 0 if no fee)
- Pick the Reconcile button when done