Once you've created opportunity types and task types, you can assign opportunities to profiles one at a time or in bulk.
Assign Opportunities Individually
- Navigate to the Opportunities page.
- Click Create on the left-side menu.
- Enter the name of a profile and select from the drop-down list.
- Fill in the opportunity fields, then click Create.
- Type and Assign To are required fields. All other fields are optional.
- Additional opportunity tasks can be added once the opportunity has been assigned.
- Once an opportunity is created, a beneficiary can be added by clicking Add Beneficiary on the left-side menu.
Assign Opportunities in Batch
- Build a list of profiles using one of the methods below.
- Click Create Opportunities on the left-side menu.
- Complete the opportunity fields like you would for creating an individual opportunity, then click Create.
- The fields you select will apply to all opportunities being created.
- If you fill in task information, a task will be created for each opportunity being created.