Transfer money from one fund to another by using the Interfund Transfer feature.
- Select Funds from the Home page.
- Select List.
- Click the ID of the fund you want to transfer money from.
- Scroll down to the Assets window towards the bottom of the page. Identify the account balance that you want to transfer, and click Transfer.
- Select Switch to Interfund Transfer.
- Enter the To Fund (fund that the money is being transferred to), Transfer Date, a Description of the interfund transfer, and the Amount that you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer.